With Gratitude from Our Homes to Yours
Circle for Excellence Reception 2020
In 2020, the Yavapai Regional Medical Center Foundation Circle for Excellence Reception went online. This allowed us to thank donors safely during the pandemic and engage our supporters in a new way.
How did it go? Here are a few of the reviews we received.
“It was awesome, thanks!”
“I was able to watch the event this afternoon – very nicely done!! Kudos to you and your staff, it truly was inspiring and informative.”
“Just wanted to pass along my kudos for such a great event – thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and reminded of similar video cameos I used to arrange when I was still working (seems so long ago!). Very professional and such a great message.”
Check Out Our Circle for Excellence Reception!
We’re sharing a link to our 2020 Circle for Excellence Reception video, which features important news, inspiring remarks and interesting stories from:
- Dave Barrett, Chair of the YRMC Foundation
- Robbie Nicol, Executive Director of the YRMC Foundation
- Pierre Tibi, MD, FACS, Medical Director of the James Family Heart Center at YRMC
- Marnie Uhl, President and CEO of the Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Jennifer Harvey, RN, Nurse Navigator of Lung Cancer Screening and Care at Dignity Health, Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- John Amos, President and CEO of Dignity Health, YRMC
What Did You Think?
We would appreciate your input on our Circle for Excellence video. Can you please take a few minutes to send us your thoughts?
- What did you enjoy about the 2020 Circle for Excellence video?
- Do you believe the video was a good way to share information about the work of the YRMC Foundation?
- Would you like to learn more about the YRMC Foundation Circle for Excellence?
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.