Cesar Arroyo, an Emergency Department Tech who works in the Emergency Department at Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s (YRMC’s) East Campus in Prescott Valley, was voted the hospital’s top employee for 2019 by his peers after being named the March 2019 Employee of the Month.
Other 2019 Employee of the Month recipients include:
- Sarah Peterson, Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Chris Hankins, Engineering
- Heather Richards, Education
- Amy Brush, Clinical Laboratory
- Flint Campbell, Materials Management
- Christian Marshall, Environmental Services
- Jovita Garcia, The Vein Center at YRMC
- Tony Butler, Environmental Services
- Roxanne Hull, Community Outreach
YRMC’s Vision is to create a Total Healing Environment guided by Values that include Integrity, Respect, Quality, Commitment and Accountability.