Finding health insurance coverage that works for you and your family can be confusing. Should you look for coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace (healthcare.gov) or are you eligible for Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS – Arizona’s Medicaid)? Representatives from trusted, local organizations are available to answer these questions and more.
Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) and Yavapai County Community Health Services have Certified Application Counselors ready to:
- Advise you on documents needed for your application.
- Meet with you in person to help with your eligibility.
- Prepare and then submit your application.
- Answer questions after your application is submitted.
Help is available by contacting:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center – (928) 771-5151
- Yavapai County Community Health Services – (928) 442-5208
Learn more at one of these upcoming free Health Insurance Marketplace Enrollment events:
Saturday, December 10, 2016
YRMC West Admitting
1003 Willow Creek Road
Appointments are limited. Call today to schedule an appointment for December 10: (928) 771-5151.
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
YRMC East Admitting
7700 East Florentine Road
Appointments are limited. Call today to schedule an appointment for December 14: (928) 771-5151.
Act now to avoid the penalty for not enrolling by the January 31, 2017 deadline!