Taking care of yourself and your family means making sure everyone has adequate health insurance coverage. To help you find health coverage for 2020, Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) is sponsoring a series of free Health Insurance Marketplace Enrollment Events during open enrollment, November 1-December 15, 2019.
“The people of our community are very family focused,” said Robbie Nicol, Executive Director, YRMC Community Outreach and Philanthropy. “This dedication to family inspired YRMC to offer these enrollment events. We’re very pleased to provide no-cost, expert assistance to individuals and families who want health coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace. Our team can also help people applying for AHCCCS, Arizona’s Medicaid.”
YRMC Certified Application Counselors (CACs) will offer assistance during the following Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment events:
YRMC West Admitting – 1003 Willow Creek Road, Prescott
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 5:00–8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 23, 2019, 9:00 a.m.–Noon
YRMC East Admitting – 7700 East Florentine Road, Prescott Valley
- Saturday, November 9, 2019, 9:00 a.m.–Noon
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 5:00–8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 5:00–8:00 p.m.
Those unable to attend any of the enrollment events can schedule an appointment with a CAC by calling YRMC at (928) 771-5151.
Come Ready to Enroll!
What information is required to enroll in a 2020 Health Insurance Marketplace plan? Please bring the following to the enrollment event you attend:
- Social Security Numbers for everyone on your application
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, pay stubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Marketplace (healthcare.gov) login information (username and password). If you don’t have a login, you will need a valid email address
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
Health insurance coverage begins January 1, 2020 for people who sign up during open enrollment.
Insurance Premiums and Premium Tax Credits
In 2020, some people may qualify for premium tax credits as well as lower monthly premiums, lower deductibles and co-payments from the Health Insurance Marketplace.
“Our counselors will be able help you determine your benefits based on your financial situation, number of dependents and more,” Nicol said.
Essential Benefits: Health Insurance Marketplace Plans
All Health Insurance Marketplace Plans include the benefits listed below. Plans also may offer additional benefits.
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
- Pregnancy, maternity and newborn care (both before and after birth)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (adult dental and vision coverage are not considered to be essential health benefits)
For more information about YRMC’s Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment events, please contact YRMC at (928) 771-5151.