Living Well with Diabetes … Heart and Soul Breast Cancer Support Group … United Blood Services Blood Drive, Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s (YRMC’s) Community Outreach events probably feature something of interest to you.
“YRMC has an incredibly robust menu of Community Outreach events,” said Ken Boush, YRMC’s Director of Marketing and Communications. “Now, it’s even easier to peruse our selection, register for an event and share your plans with your social media friends.”
That’s because YRMC has introduced a new way to connect you to Community Outreach Events on YRMC HealthConnect. Here’s how it works:
- Open Events on the homepage of YRMC HealthConnect.
- Peruse the menu of upcoming events – some sponsored by YRMC and some by our community partners.
- Read the brief event description and then check out the time, date and location. If the event is right for you, click Register or call the number listed if an RSVP is necessary. Most YRMC Community Outreach events are free.
- Check out the event page to see if your Facebook or other social media friends are planning to attend the event.
- Click the Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or email icons to share your plans to participate with your friends.
- You’ll even find Google Maps on the page to guide you to the event location either at YRMC East, YRMC West or a community location, such as the Prescott Valley Public Library.
Have a question about something not covered on the YRMC HealthConnect registration form? There’s a contact number so you can chat with a member of the YRMC team.
“Our goal is to make YRMC’s Community Outreach events as accessible as possible,” Boush said. “We will continue to publish our monthly calendar in area publications and on yrmc.org so people have many options to find information about our events and to register for them.”