“Our goal is to help individuals and families enroll in a 2019 Health Insurance Marketplace health plan that works best for them,” said Robbie Nicol, Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Executive Director, Community Outreach and Philanthropy. “Our team will also provide assistance to people applying for AHCCCS, Arizona’s Medicaid.”
Certified Application Counselors (CACs) from YRMC will be available for assistance during five Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment events.
Call (928) 771-5151 to:
- Confirm which enrollment event you will attend; OR
- Schedule a time to meet with one of our counselors, if you can’t attend any of the events.
The enrollment events take place at:
YRMC West Admitting – 1003 Willow Creek Road, Prescott
Wednesday, November 7
Saturday, November 17
9:00 a.m.–12 p.m.
YRMC East Admitting – 7700 East Florentine Road, Prescott Valley
Saturday, November 3
9:00 a.m.–12 p.m.
Wednesday, November 21
Wednesday, November 28
What Do You Need to Bring?
Below are the items you need in order to enroll in a Health Insurance Marketplace plan. Please bring these with you to the enrollment event you attend:
- Social Security Numbers
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, from pay stubs, W-2 forms, or wage and tax statements)
- Marketplace (healthcare.gov) login information (username and password). If you don’t have a login, you will need a valid email address
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
For people who enroll in a Health Insurance Marketplace plan during open enrollment, health insurance plan coverage will begin January 1, 2019.
Insurance Premiums and Premium Tax Credits
Most of the 2019 Health Insurance Marketplace plans require low or no monthly premiums. Additionally, you may qualify for a premium tax credit. Below is information on who qualifies for the premium tax credit – based on household size and income – offered by the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Household of one with an income of $48,000
- Household of two with an income of $60,000
- Household of three with an income of $80,000
- Household of four with an income of $90,000
- Household of five with an income of $100,000
- Household of six with an income of $130,000
Essential Benefits: Health Insurance Marketplace Plans
All Health Insurance Marketplace Plans must cover the benefits listed below. Plans also may offer additional benefits.
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (adult dental and vision coverage aren’t essential health benefits
For more information about YRMC’s Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment events, please call YRMC at (928) 771-5151.