The recent affiliation of Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) and Dignity Health also includes YRMC PhysicianCare. The 26 multispecialty medical clinics – located in Chino Valley, Prescott and Prescott Valley – are now known as Dignity Health, Yavapai Regional Medical Group (YRMG).
“From our patients’ perspective, the new name is the major change,” says Robert Thompson, MD, MBA, Executive Medical Director, Yavapai Regional Medical Group. “They will see the clinics re-branded with the YRMG name, and the Dignity Health logo on our signage as well as on any communication they receive from their providers.”
YRMG’s provider team will not change and the clinics will continue to accept the same health insurance as they have previously. Patients can reach their physician using the same telephone number. They also will go to the same location for their appointments.
According to Dr. Thompson, the YRMC-Dignity Health affiliation will build on YRMC’s current excellent programs and services to expand healthcare in our growing community.
“The affiliation with Dignity Health will expand services and increase innovation throughout the entire YRMC health network, including Yavapai Regional Medical Group,” Dr. Thompson says. “One of the first steps will be the growth of our clinics to include more specialty physicians and primary care providers.”
Yavapai Regional Medical Group currently includes nearly 100 providers in community-based clinics specializing in:
- Cardiology, Prescott and Prescott Valley
- Endocrinology and Psychiatry, Prescott
- Gastroenterology, Prescott
- Infectious Disease and Pulmonology, Prescott
- Neurology, Neurosurgery and Physiatry, Prescott
- Occupational Medicine, Prescott
- Orthopedic Surgery, Prescott Valley
- Pain Management, Prescott Valley
- Palliative Medicine, Prescott
- Pediatrics, Prescott
- Primary Medicine, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine, Chino Valley, Prescott and Prescott Valley
- Vascular Surgery
For YRMG clinic locations, visit DignityHealth.org/YRMG. Keep up-to-date on the YRMC-Dignity Health affiliation and other YRMC news, by subscribing to YRMC HealthConnect.