Pictured above: The Woodruff Family Conference Center in the new Outpatient Services Building West at Dignity Health, Yavapai Regional Medical Center in Prescott.
Dave Barrett, Board Chair of the Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) Foundation, is pleased to report that the Foundation provided $2,128,505 during 2021. The funds will support a wide range of Medical Center programs and services.
“The generosity of our community of donors is really quite remarkable,” says Barrett. “Every gift, large or small, touches someone’s life in a positive way.”
The variety of initiatives funded by the Foundation in 2021 includes:
- The purchase of next-generation ultrasound imaging systems for the Breast Care Center and James Family Heart Center
- Leasing fees for the YRMC COVID–19 Vaccination Center at the Prescott Gateway Mall
- Construction of the Woodruff Family Conference Center in the new Outpatient Services Building West at the Prescott Campus
- Planning and operational support for YRMC’s newly established Cognitive Assessment and Support Center and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Program
- Primary care and behavioral health services for children served by YRMC’s Partners for Healthy Students program
- Essential health support for breast cancer patients who do not qualify for other programs or community services
- New clean clothing for patients in need so they can be discharged with dignity
- Diabetes management supplies for financially vulnerable patients
- Toys for children in our Pediatric Unit and Emergency Department
Reflecting on the importance and impact of our community’s charitable support of the Foundation, YRMC President and CEO John Amos stated, “It is vitally important to our mission. I often say that charitable support provides the margin between adequacy and excellence.”
You change the world with your giving heart.
To learn more about supporting the YRMC Foundation or to speak with a member of our staff, please contact (928) 771–5686 or [email protected], or visit www.yrmcfoundation.org.